Submit a Recipe
Pot Sweet and Peppery Noodle Kugel
12 oz very egg noodles
exactly 4 1/2 cups of water
1 cup brown sugar
1 tspn black pepper
1/2 tspn salt (or to taste)
2 beaten eggs
1/3 cup oil (preferably walnut, but corn or peanut will work)
Preheat oven to 350
1. Boil the water, sugar, oil, pepper, and salt together.
2. Remove from source of heat
3. Add noodles and stir
4. Let stand for precisely 15 minutes
5. Add beaten eggs
6. Turn into an 8x10 pyrex baking dish
7. Bake approximately 1 hour or until the kugel is brown all around.
A collection of cooking recipes from around the world.
Any copyrighted material removed upon proof of ownership
Back to Main Menu
Back to Vegetarian Recipes