Submit a Recipe
Ingredients (serves 2-3)
1 cauliflower (without leaves)
25g/1oz grated cheese
Ingredients for sauce
500ml (1pt) milk
75g/3oz cheddar cheese(grated)
1 level tps dry mustard powder
Method for sauce
1. Melt the margarine, add the flour mixing well
gradually add the milk, cook for 2 mins.
2. Stir in the grated cheese, when melted add the mustard.
1. Boil the cauliflower in salted water for 15 mins
2. Drain and put into an ovenproof dish
3. Pour the sauce (hot) over the cauliflower and sprinkle with the grated cheese
4. Place under a hot grill until the cheese melts and browns.
A collection of cooking recipes from around the world.
Any copyrighted material removed upon proof of ownership
Back to Main Menu
Back to Vegetarian Recipes