Submit a Recipe
Lentil Soup (serves 4)
2 sticks of celery
100g/4oz red split lentils
1 chicken stock cube
Salt, pepper, pinch of mixed herbs
1. Peel the potato and onion, slice the onion and dice the potato and celery
2. Wash the lentils in a sieve, drain well.
3. Put all the ingredients , except the milk , in a pan, bring to the boil (stirring), reduce the heat and cover.
4. Simmer for 1 hour
5. Liquidise or sieve, return to the pan, add the milk and reheat for 5 mins
6. check the seasoning, and serve.
A collection of cooking recipes from around the world.
Any copyrighted material removed upon proof of ownership
Back to Main Menu
Back to Soup Recipes