Submit a Recipe
Lemon Meringue Icecream (serves 4)
1 400g/14Ľoz jar lemon curd
4 pre bought meringue nests
600g/1lb 5Ľoz low-fat fromage frais
150g/5Ľoz fresh raspberries
1. Mix the lemon curd and fromage frais in a large bowl and then crumble the meringue nests into it.
2. Give a good mix and place in individual timbales or large ramekin dishes.
3. Place in the freezer for an hour.
4. Take out five minutes before serving so they just start to melt at the sides.
5. Empty into a dish and garnish with fresh raspberries.
A collection of cooking recipes from around the world.
Any copyrighted material removed upon proof of ownership
Back to Main Menu
Back to Icecream Recipes