Submit a Recipe
Chicken with Green Mango
1 tsp Salt
300 ml Water
2 tbsp Corn Oil
¼ tsp Turmeric
1 tsp Ginger Pulp
½ tsp Garlic Pulp
4-5 Curry leaves
1 tsp Chilli powder
¼ tsp Onion seeds
1 tsp Coriander powder
2 Medium Onions, sliced
2 tbsp chopped Coriander
2 Green Chillies, chopped
2 Medium Tomatoes, quartered
1 Medium Green Mango, peeled and sliced
450 gms Chicken, skinned, boned and cubed
1. Place the chicken cubes in a bowl and add the onion seeds, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, turmeric, salt and coriander powder.
Mix the spices into the chicken and add half the mango slices to this mixture as well.
2. In a medium saucepan, heat the oil and fry the sliced onions until golden brown.
Add the curry leaves.
3. Gradually add the chicken pieces, stirring all the time.
4. Pour in the water, lower the heat and cook for about 12-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through and the water has been absorbed.
5. Add the remaining mango slices, tomatoes, green chillies and fresh coriander and serve hot
A collection of cooking recipes from around the world.
Any copyrighted material removed upon proof of ownership
Back to Main Menu
Back to Chicken