Submit a Recipe
Chocolate Walnut Cookies
½ cup Ghee
¾ cup Sugar
1 cup Maida
½ cup Walnuts
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
3 tbsp Cocoa powder
½ tsp Baking powder
1. Cream butter, sugar, egg and vanilla esence till light and fluffy.
2. Sift together maida, baking powder two times.
3. Mix into cream mixture and blend well.
4. Stir in coco powder and walnuts. Mix well.
5. Drop on greased tray with teaspoon 2" apart.
6. Keep in fridge for 10 min.
7. Bake at 200° C for 10 to 15 minutes or till done
Tip: To prepare Self Rising Flour - Mix 4 cups of flour, 2 teaspoons salt, 2 tablespoonsof double acting Baking powder . Store in lightly covered can or jar and use soon.
A collection of cooking recipes from around the world.
Any copyrighted material removed upon proof of ownership
Back to Main Menu
Back to Cakes